Class 1 – Business Intelligence with Office 2013
Office 2013 is packed with new Business Intelligence (BI) functionality, making it an incredibly powerful tool for both corporate and self-service BI scenarios. In this session, we will look at all of the new BI features and how they can be used, including:
- Self Service BI with PowerPivot and the Excel model.
- Writing calculations and queries with DAX.
- Excel as a front-end for SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Data visualisation with PowerView.
- Using Sharepoint, Excel Services and the Excel Web App for Sharing Reports.
- Dashboarding and reporting with Reporting Services and PerformancePoint in SharePoint.
This course is level 200+ and is targeted at BI Developers & Excel Users
Dates: Friday 5th October 2012
Veune: Microsoft Auditorium, EPDC2, South County Business Park
Registration: 13.00 – 13.30
Class: 13.30 – 17.30
€100 if booked individually or €350 for entire series